Saturday, August 29, 2009

Last Appointments...

My apologies in advance, but this will be a very short update. I have a ton of stuff to do. ~sigh~

Well, even though my liver biopsy was 11 days ago, the center of my chest still gets really itchy and I can feel a ridge there. Hard to explain, but it just feels weird! The good thing is the bruising is gone and the area itself doesn't hurt anymore!

Yesterday, I went to my family doctor for my second 'Twin-Rex' shot...only one more of those to get and that won't be 'till January 2010!

Ok, so on August 27/09, I received what should be my final schedule for my last round of appointments at Toronto General. I would have posted this sooner, but the last few days have been pretty hectic and all. No really, they have been hectic!


Tuesday September 8/09
9:00 AM 2nd Surgical Consultation
10:00 AM Blood Work
10:15 AM Pre-Admission
1:30 PM Meeting Transplant Coordinator


I'll post another update later this week, I have soooo much to do! Yikes!

No comments: